An applicant to the Master’s degree program at Horizon Institute must possess appropriate Bachelor’s degree with minimum GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
An Applicant to the Doctoral degree program at Horizon Institute must possess an appropriate Master’s degree with minimum GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
Students applying for admission to graduate and doctoral Programs must observe the following procedures:
- Submit a completed and signed Application Form.
- Submit all documents that are required by the admissions office
- Submit the $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
Prospective students’ applications will be reviewed and decided for admission on an individual basis, and may be asked to provide additional evidence of academic proficiency. The admission decisions are based upon the academic and professional background of the applicant, as well as competitive and programmatic factors.
- Students will be assigned to an academic Advisor who will assist the student with academic planning.
- Orientation for new students will be held during the first week of each quarter.
- All students will receive a student handbook containing information regarding student services, student expectation, student rights and responsibilities, student conduct policies, library services, and learning resource services.
Tuition and Fees
All new students must pay tuition and fees in full at registration. To qualify for the Deferred Payment Plan, the student’s account from the previous Quarter must be paid in full. The student must pay at least 25 percent of the tuition and fees that are due in the current Quarter. The balance, plus a five percent fee, is divided into three equal payments. Each of these payments is due on the 15th of the month for the next three months.